5 Essential LinkedIn Content Techniques to Mesmerize Your Audience
List of 5 must-do content techniques that you can implement on Linkedin to make your content highly engaging and differentiate your brand from the competition.
Free Blogger Outreach Template
As you might have noticed I’ve been talking about outreach and more specifically blogger outreach repeatedly.
I’ve done lots of outreach myself as well over the years. This time I want to go beyond mere advice.
The “Content is King” Quote Meaning – It’s Not What You Think
You have probably heard the “content is king” quote a hundred times already.
Did you ever wonder about the actual meaning of it? It’s not what you think!
How to Get Backlinks and Engagement on Social Media Effortlessly [Examples]
When it comes to spreading the word online search is still the most significant way to get traffic for most websites. To get ranked high on Google you need backlinks. How to get them effortlessly?
How to Make Your Website User Friendly Like Fashion Magazines
There is a whole lot digital media could learn about making user friendly websites from the rules and practices applied by their printed counterpart, especially glossy fashion magazines.
What is Content Curation? Examples and How to
Along with the content marketing wave there comes another term – content curation. What is it? What does it really mean? Do you have examples? How to practice it properly? Read on to find out!
Link is President
* The “Content is King” motto of large media conglomerates like Viacom, Microsoft and News Corp has been misunderstood by content marketers. People appropriated it to mean that content is the most important aspect of your visibility strategy. It’s not….
10 Years of SEO 2.0 – The Greatest Hits
This blog officially went live 10 years ago. I compiled a greatest hits list of memorable and still relevant posts. This is a subjective selection!
Infographics Business People Need to Know
You might have noticed that over the past decade I’ve never embedded infographics on this blog here. You might consider that to be paradoxical for someone like me who attempts to be ahead of the game. Why would I ignore…
SEO 2.0 Ebook Testimonials
The first SEO 2.0 ebook testimonials are in. Of course I’ve also had some people take a look at it before publication. I want to cite two of them, the third one has written his feedback in German so I…
What is Your Implicit Content Strategy in One Sentence?
You don’t really need content strategy do you? You don’t even have one! You just write and publish. That’s it! Why do I need a strategy “I’m not a general leading an army” you think. Yet you do have one…
101 Unique Blog Post Ideas to Grab
* As you probably know I not only blog here on SEO 2.0 I also write for client blogs. For years I pitched a dozen or more ideas to a select few blogs on a monthly basis. Usually I sold…
How to Create Evergreen Content: Preventing Decay Right from the Start
When I started writing this blog in 2007 I didn’t plan for the long term. All that counted was now. It worked fine for a year or maybe even two. By now it means work though plus a risk of getting caught with spreading nonsense or linking out to corrupted sites.
Why Content is King – It's a Tyrant! How to Break Free
I love writing so that content creation is a breeze for me. Most business people are overwhelmed when faced with the top down demand to create content for the Internet kings though. What can we do about it?
Are You a Poet, Artist, Designer, Content Creator or Bot?
when you sound generic like a bot you probably deserve to be replaced by one. Then without work you can spend your time in serenity and waste it on useless endeavors like poetry, art, design… wait a minute. Did I just make a full circle here?
Content Promotion Hacks from Pirates of the Pacific
I’d like to get the word out on three content promotion hacks for your content whether it’s already been published on your blog or is still in planning to be created in the future.
How to Blog Without Creating Content Yourself?
In the Internet marketing industry most pundits declare that you have to create quality content all the time. Content creation is often an overwhelming task. You have to reinvent the wheel all the time. In most other niches that’s almost…
Hyperbole is Dead or Writing for Trust
* The excessive use of superlatives and hyperbole in blogging today leads to sensationalism fatigue. You actually lose parts of your audience when you are guilty of sensationalizing. Can you write attractively without exaggeration and cheap special effects so that…
Step by Step Outreach Plan for Lasting Success
* I’m glad to say that in recent years many SEO clients seem to get it. They inquire for very specific services revolving around outreach and content. On the other hand many of them still approach new school SEO with…
How Cool Web Design Leads to Shareability Failure
* More than 10 years ago I wanted to become a so called Flash developer. I enrolled at a state funded 12 month long course to learn how to use Flash to build websites with animated effects. I failed. During…