The 10 Most Obvious Benefits of Twitter for Business in 2022
It’s 2022 and social SEO (or SEO 2.0 as I call it) is common sense. You are probably using it to spread the word online about your business. Twitter is still one of the most beneficial social media tools!
Organic Pinterest Marketing Strategy to Reach Millions
Pinterest has been in the news at the beginning of 2021. Why? Its share price grew by 270% on the stock market in 2020. Let’s consider an organic Pinterest marketing strategy … that allowed me to reach millions of viewers on the site itself.
5 Essential LinkedIn Content Techniques to Mesmerize Your Audience
List of 5 must-do content techniques that you can implement on Linkedin to make your content highly engaging and differentiate your brand from the competition.
How to Use Instagram Marketing for Business? Influencers Can Promote You!
How to use Instagram marketing for business? You may be tempted to simply join the site and create content for it. Big mistake! Influencers can promote your business much more effectively.
How to Optimize Your Website for Privacy to Gain More Business
When it comes to online business: are you a creepy stalker invading people’s privacy for profit? Or do you optimize your website for privacy? Do you have dozens of trackers installed on your site?
The FIRE UP Approach: How to Optimize Websites for People
How do you optimize websites for people that is actual readers who are suffering from chronic attention shortage? You need to make them findable, intriguing, readable, engaging, usable, popular or in short “fire up“. “fire someone up – Fig. to…
Platform Independent Online Publishing
Platform independence is a term known from programming. It’s not solely about software though. In reality it matters for website owners and online publishers as well. How to become independent from Google and Facebook?
25+ Shocking Remarks on Search & Social Media to Ruin the Holidays
It’s the holiday season again. Christmas and New Year’s Eve are always a time when we are confronted with real life. We can’t connect to Facebook all the time, tinkering with websites is frowned upon by partners, children and other…
Are You After Traffic or Visitors?
Are you after traffic or visitors? Do you want people to drive by your site or real visitors who stop by and stay for a while?
Engagers to Follow On Twitter Instead of Bots
When it comes to Twitter it’s really hard to find the actual people among all the bots and automated accounts. When you see links like buff.ly ow.ly if.tt in your Twitter stream then you are following automatons. I unfollow dead…
Peak Outreach: Don’t Bug Influencers – Follow Engagers
* Over the years so called influencer marketing has become the new standard. For a few years it is difficult to reach out to an influencer. After all such successful people were always busy. These days with everybody and their…
Pros & Cons of Twitter for Business and Personal Use [50 Free Tools + Resources]
* When it comes to Twitter people are clearly divided. Some people hate Twitter, others love it. Both of them are right for different reasons. Actually there are many pros and cons of Twitter. Here you’ll find plenty of them…
How Ello & DuckDuckGo Can Save Your Soul
When I started out on the Web in the late nineties it was full of enthusiasm and limitless possibilities. It was about equality, opportunity and technological utopia. Today corporate interests run paramount with gatekeepers like Google, Facebook, Apple building their own private Internet gated communities.
10 Habits of Highly Efficient Social Media Power Users
* Many people view social media as a waste of time while others expect them to be some kind of promised land for self promotion. Both fail! The truth is of course somewhere in between those opposites. It of course…
Your Friend Shared this on Google+
Many people still consider social media and search two different things. They will even say things like “SEO is dead and will be replaced by SMO”. In reality by now there is only social search. Most people do not log…
How Cool Web Design Leads to Shareability Failure
* More than 10 years ago I wanted to become a so called Flash developer. I enrolled at a state funded 12 month long course to learn how to use Flash to build websites with animated effects. I failed. During…
Broken Social Media: Anti-Social Sites vs Alternatives
* Some of the so called social media sites are broken and a waste of time. In fact they are not social at all, they are anti-social. Don’t Waste Your Time – Move On! You not only waste your time…
Reshare This if You Love Your Mother!
I know that today is not Mother’s Day. I love my mother every day though. Do you? In case you love your mother reshare this! Now, who will say “no” and refrain from resharing? Many people will feel compelled to…
Where Did All The Search Traffic Go?
* BuzzFeed reports that “Traffic from Google to digital publishers dropped 30% over the past eight months.” based on traffic statistics from over 200 major media properties, among them BuzzFeed Time Huffington Post Rolling Stone Sports Illustrated Overall social media…
Advanced Social Networking Techniques for Productivity and Popularity
When you work in blogging, social media or search you probably know what I mean: You got to be an Internet addict and to socialize online all the time to become even modestly popular. What about the productivity though? Doesn’t…