Non-Profit SEO Resources
You may not know it but I’ve been working for non-profits even before my career in search engine optimization. Back then there was no such thing as non-profit SEO.
SEO for non-profits is by now a popular concept as I found out doing a little research on Google.
Some of the best industry names come up. There are several resources and examples that might be a good start if you’re from a non-profit and are looking for SEO services.
Some consultants and companies even offer discounts or special offers for non-profits, but that’s not all, just check my list:
- The Charity SEO Book is a comprehensive SEO guide for non-profits by Aaron Wall, one of the the original SEO specialist who started on the early Web
- SEO at Grassroots.org “a nonprofit organization that brings emerging technologies to communities across the world”: The Nonprofit SEO Guide
- Michael Stein has a similar focus in his non-profit technology blog: Organic Non-profit SEO
- apogee results outlines the SEO friendly information architecture for a non-profit site
- Virginia Nussey of Bruce Clay Inc. highlights a water related non-profit SEO project and its objectives she works on
- SEO.com, one of my favorite SEO companies (full disclosure: I recently joined their affiliate program) encourages engagement for non-profits in the SEO industry
I already optimized websites about eco homes or solar energy. I worked for a big bike manufacturer selling 50k affordable bicycles a year.
I can assist you with your world-saving plans now. Just contact me in case these resources do not suffice.