10 Reasons to Follow Tad of SEO 2 on X-Twitter
ArchDaily is one of my all-time favorite architecture blogs.
They once published a post called “5 reason to follow ArchDaily on Twitter“.
Wow. Why didn’t I think myself of it?
Yet the post itself seemed clumsy and the reasons were not enticing enough!
Showing the reasons to follow them was spot on though!
That’s while I copied the idea and improved upon it!
See my reasons below and follow me now!
Who is me? Tad of SEO 2! See below.
Explaining the Benefits of Following
OK. So I decided to convince those of you who still don’t follow me on X-Twitter to do so.
Moreover I’d like to encourage you to write a post with reasons to follow you as well!
First things first though. Here are the 10 reasons to follow Tad, author of the SEO 2 blog on X-Twitter.
- Look at the most unique headgear in X-Twitter town!
- Read almost daily updates, not just occasional ones
- Get fresh search, social media and blogging advice you in many cases won’t find anywhere else
- Find out who’s cool at X-Twitter and in the search and social media sphere! How? By watching me communicate with these people
- Get some hard core rants: I’m fervently independent, wary of Google and I kick aloof influencers in the butt
- Enjoy my one of a kind humor while I ridicule bogus media phenomena like the swine flu
- Endure my limitless arrogance while I tell you what search, social media, blogging and the rest of the Web are about
- Get some bizarre world views fueled by my diverse background in Eastern Europe, Hip Hop, media activism, vanguard art, web development etc.
- Learn how to network with people you’ll never actually see or meet in real life watching me doing it
- Experience the benefits of me x-tending, sharing and spreading your links in case they’re worth it
Still not enough? Damn! Wait before you read about Pinterest!
How to Come up with Reasons to Follow You
Now think about yourself. What could be the reasons to follow your account on X.com?
- What makes you truly unique?
- What do you tweet about people could really care for?
- How do you support your virtual social network?
- How do you contribute to your industry, subculture or community?
- What are the reasons you’re on the Web, into social media and Twitter in particular?
Take one or two of the best answers for each question and devise your own list!
Tell me several reasons to follow you on X-Twitter. I might do it!
I’m always looking for real engagers who are not just lurking!
Did I just convince you?
Are these benefits worth it?
OK, then. Now shut up!
Follow me @onreact!