How to Use LinkedIn for Marketing & Business: Resources
I’ve been on LinkedIn for several years but until recently I wasn’t serious about my LinkedIn presence.
While I was wary of social media and networking by now I nevertheless decided to use LinkedIn in a strategic way in future.
LinkedIn resources galore
At first I present you this LinkedIn marketing and SEO resources list. As a follow up I will write a post on how I do optimize my LinkedIn profile.
Also take note that this list doesn’t not contain the typical LinkedIn SEO advice pieces where SEO is solely meant as Google SEO.
In SEO 2.0 we deal with search holistically. Thus LinkedIn is treated as just another search “engine”. It’s business people search.
How to Use LinkedIn & LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Use LinkedIn Effectively
- How to Use LinkedIn for Professional Networking, Business & Marketing
- How to Improve Your Linked ROI By Tweaking Your Profile
- LinkedIn SEO tips
- How To Rank Higher on LinkedIn in Your Niche
LinkedIn Marketing & Use Cases
- Effective Marketing on LinkedIn
- 100+ Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Marketing Tips
- 7 Ways to Get More Out of LinkedIn
Using Specific LinkedIn Features
- How to Successfully Manage a LinkedIn Group
- How to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Better Prospecting
- 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Leverage LinkedIn’s New Features
- How to Promote and Manage LinkedIn Group
Take note that I didn’t add all LinkedIn resources I know but selected them very carefully of the course of several months.
There are not that many serious LinkedIn marketing resources out there.
Most LinkedIn SEO posts are just short and often outdated tidbits. It took me considerable research to pick these resources.
Social media for business done right
Last but not least consider reading my social media hopping post on how you shouldn’t waste your time with social media and networking but use is to propel your business to new heights instead.
You can’t abandon social media as a business person but you can’t work for social sites as a user generated content slave for free either.
Do you want to know more about me? Well, you can view my LinkedIn profile. I updated it sporadically. Read my blog to stay current.
In case you want to connect with me make sure to tell me why. I don’t just collect “friends” for the sake of numbers.
Last updated: September 7th, 2017.
* Creative commons image by smi23le